Lugia is again in Pokemon Go for a restricted time. The legendary Pokemon is showing in five-star raid battles till Sept. 14, making this your first alternative to catch one since July’s Pokemon Go Fest occasion. You’ll have a good batter likelihood to catch the legendary immediately, Sept. 8, as Niantic is internet hosting its second Lugia Raid Hour from 6-7 p.m. native time. Listed below are some ideas that will help you beat and catch Lugia earlier than it leaves the sport once more.
Lugia is a psychic and flying Pokemon, giving it vulnerabilities to a handful of frequent sorts. Electrical, ice, rock, darkish and ghost Pokemon all deal super-effective injury to the legendary, making these the perfect sorts to make use of when difficult it.
Any Pokemon that has a kind benefit over Lugia shall be useful towards it, however some will fare higher in battle than others. Darkish Pokemon similar to Darkrai are an excellent selection, as they gained’t take as a lot injury from Lugia’s psychic-type assaults, whereas rock Pokemon like Rhyperior will resist Aeroblast — a robust flying-type assault that each Lugia you encounter will know.
Finest Lugia counters
Listed below are some advisable Pokemon and strikes to make use of when battling Lugia:
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt
- Raikou: Thunder Shock, Wild Cost
- Electivire: Thunder Shock, Wild Cost
- Therian Forme Thundurus: Volt Swap, Thunderbolt
- Zekrom: Cost Beam, Wild Cost
- Mamoswine: Powder Snow, Avalanche
- Galarian Darmanitan: Ice Fang, Avalanche
- Rhyperior: Smack Down, Rock Wrecker
- Rampardos: Smack Down, Rock Slide
- Terrakion: Smack Down, Rock Slide
- Houndoom: Snarl, Crunch
- Tyranitar: Chunk, Crunch
- Absol: Snarl, Darkish Pulse
- Weavile: Snarl, Avalanche
- Darkrai: Snarl, Darkish Pulse
- Zoroark: Snarl, Foul Play
- Gengar: Lick, Shadow Ball
- Origin Forme Giratina: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex, Shadow Ball
Finest strikes for Lugia
Lugia’s psychic/flying typing offers it a bonus over grass, bug, preventing and poison, making the legendary a very good counter to these kinds of Pokemon. As beforehand talked about, every Lugia you encounter in raids this time round is aware of Aeroblast — a robust flying-type Charged Assault and the legendary’s signature transfer. Complement Aeroblast by educating Lugia the psychic-type Quick Assault Extrasensory to take advantage of the legendary’s typing. Preserve the following pointers in thoughts and you should not have any hassle including Lugia to your assortment!
Learn Full Story